In Celej House there over 500 exhibits from the field of archaeology, history, art history and especially painting from the years 1918-1939 by the artists from Tadeusz Pruszkowski’s circle. There are two permanent exhibitions:
- “Kazimierz Dolny – The Times Gone By” presents three development phases of the town:
- From settlement to town, 8th-15th C
- On the Vistula route, 16th-18th C
- Painters’ Town, 1920’s and 30’s.
- “Kazimierz Dolny – Artists’ Colony – Role and Source of Art”. Painters have been active in Kazimierz Dolny since the end of 18th C It is one of the few places in Europe that are still alive and developing as artistic colonies. The development of the town is shown in paintings, graphic works and drawings.