Blissful holiday in a resort surrounded by nature. Excellent starting point to explore southern Poland.
For any details please visit our website at ulecha.nocowanie.pl
Welcome to "U LECHA" agritourism farm, a charming spot near Wadowice - the home of Pope John Paul II.
From here you can easily explore the southern region of Poland and visit Wadowice, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Oświęcim, Sucha Beskidzka, Kraków, Wieliczka, Zakopane, Inwałd and Zator with popular amusement parks for kids.
The farm is located in Barwałd Średni in the Małopolskie voivodeship, 7 km from Wadowice.
You will love the surrounding trees and fragrant pine forest which create this unique microclimate so beneficial for your health.
Get yourself memorable holiday with barbecuing, sauna sessions and swimming in the pool.
The farm is about 500 m from the main road 52 Kraków-Bielsko Biała.
IN "U LECHA" FARM WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY THE POLISH TOURIST VOUCHER
- you are welcome to organize various events such as birthday parties, nameday parties, 1st communion receptions, and other family gatherings
- rooms for 2, 3, 4 guests
- camping site to put up a tent
- roofed barbecue patio and running water available
- summer swimming pool and paddling pool (no extra charge)
- billiard table (no extra charge)
- table tennis (no extra charge)
- badminton (no extra charge)
- barbecue patio (no extra charge)
- living room with TV with satellite channels (no extra charge)
- Internet access (no extra charge)
- car park (no extra charge)
- vast fenced garden with a swimming pool, barbecue area, play house for children, swings, trampoline and sand box (no extra charge)
- walking in the forest and mushroom picking (no extra charge)
- health treatments and massages (extra fees apply) - more information at www.rehabilitacjabarwald.pl
- Finnish sauna (extra fee applies)
- check-in begins at 3 p.m. and check-out ends at 11 a.m.
- 10% discount on reservations of 14 nights or longer
- 10% price increase on reservations for 1 and 2 nights.
Today: , from :