• Rooms accommodating 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 persons
• LCD TV in each room
• rooms with private or shared bathroom
• living room with a fireplace
• fully equipped kitchen
• barbecue and bonfire area, garden gazebo
• sway, sandbox, slide
• horse stud: a dozen recreational horses, horse riding, horse riding instruction, spacious indoor arena, carriage and sleigh rides, hostel for horses.
In the area: the Skawa River with a bathing and picnic area, forests rich in mushroom, numerous cycling trails, angling sites, canoeing, quads.
The Farm offers natural produce such as milk straight from the cow, goat milk, butter, cottage cheese, eggs from free-range hens, and fresh ecological vegetables from the garden.
• full-board based on arrangement: breakfast 15 PLN, supper 15 PLN, lunch (two courses) 18 PLN.
• an hour of horse riding with an instructor 40 PLN.
Discounts for longer stays, regular customers, and children.
The Farm is located in the Woźniki village at the foothills of the Draboże Plateau – a range of the Wielickie Plateau, with a view to the picturesque peaks of the Pogórze Śląskie and Beskid Mały regions, including the Babia Góra Mountain.
We have 12 horses in our horse stud. We offer horse riding lessons with instructors both for beginners and advanced riders. Our Guests enjoy the time spent on horse riding trips or carriage rides in the area. In winter we offer sleigh rides.
single room – 35-60 PLN/person
double room – 35-45 PLN/person
triple room – 35-45 PLN/person
4-person room – 35-45 PLN/person
6-person room – 45-50 PLN/person
Today: , from :