Our cottage is located in a picturesque village in the heart of the Bieszczady Mountains. The cottage is wooden, and newly built.
We offer rental of a holiday cottage featuring:
- fully equipped kitchen
- 2 bathrooms (one on the ground floor, and one on the upper floor)
- living room
- 2 bedrooms (each with a double bed and a single bed, with an extra bed available)
The entire ground floor (bathroom, living room, kitchen) has heated floors. The living room features a fireplace and a 42” LCD TV (34 channels).
NOTICE: The cottage can be rented for a longer period of time.
We offer a fish pond for enthusiasts of angling. A bonfire or barbecue can be organised next to the cottage. We organise trips in the Bieszczady Mountains, as well as bus rides through the small and large Bieszczady loop, and sleigh rides in winter.
We also offer skiing equipment rental. Enthusiasts of historical items will enjoy our collection of old artefacts.
Solina is located 16 km from the cottage (20 minutes). It provides for a great day.
The capital of the Bieszczady Mountains – Ustrzyki Dolne, is located only 3 km away. The town offers many attractions for enthusiasts of both sports and culture. The town features: Environmental museum, indoor and outdoor swimming pool “Delfin”, numerous walking, cycling, and tourist trails. You can rent a carriage with horses and a driver nearby. After enjoying all those attractions, you can visit the open air village museum in Sanok, the Jordanów Palace in Olszanica, or ruins of the castle in Sobień. The area of the Ustrzyki Dolne commune also offers a lot of interesting Orthodox churches, among others that in Równia, located 1 km from our cottage. The church is a pearl of the local architecture. It was constructed at the beginning of the 18th century.
Our cottage is available all year round. It is a perfect place for skiing trips in winter (2 ski lifts function in Ustrzyki). We offer skiing equipment rental.
- depending on the number of persons
- prices are different in holiday seasons, and they are arranged individually on the telephone
from 250 PLN to 300 PLN
1. Rooms in the object are rented per night according to the booking.
2. Check-in from 16:00, check-out by 12:00.
3. Booking is possible online or by telephone.
4. We charge a booking deposit of 30% of the value of the booking, payable within 3 days from the date of booking to the bank account.
5. We confirm the booking upon receiving the booking deposit.
6. In the case of booking cancellation within 14 days before the stay, the booking deposit is not returnable.
7. Payment for the entire stay is made on arrival, and is not returnable.
8. Any payments should be made in cash.
9. The owner is not responsible for any valuables, money, securities, cameras, and other items of artistic or scientific value.
10. Guests bear material responsibility for any damage to the equipment and technical devices of the object caused by the Guests.
11. Guests are obliged to notify the owner on the occurrence of any damage immediately after its detection.
12. The cottage is checked before and after each stay.
13. Persons not constituting our Guests can be present in the object only based on the permission of the owners.
14. Pets are not allowed in the object.
15. Parking is free of charge, unguarded. The owner is not responsible for any left cars or items inside such cars.
16. Children can only approach the pond under the supervision of their parents.
SMOKING IS FORBIDDEN IN THE OBJECT
We also provide information about bookings in German!
Today: , from :