Kawalerka
ul. Mokwy 20/2A, 81-708 Sopot

Check prices


Property description

The apartment is located 200 m from the coastline and not very much further from the famous "Monciak" and the pier. A quiet street takes you straight to the beach near the GRAND HOTEL. The building underwent a complete renovation of the facade - there is also a new fence and the entrance gate to the property. The apartment with separate entrance underwent a thorough renovation - new furniture from Ikea. Studio apartment equipped with new household appliances radio and television, bed linen and towels, crockery, etc. The apartment is adapted for full relaxation and rest. Booking is performed after the agreement regarding the duration and the payment of 30% of the total costs. The remaining 70% are to be paid on arrival. In case of resignation we do not refund the advance payment. 22 June - 02 September 1-2 persons PLN 230 (6 nights or more) for each next person there is an additional charge of PLN 30 02 September - 22 June: 120 - 150 PLN* * Price per day applies for two people; - for th

Amenities

Why choose us:

  • we allow pets
  • we accept the following credit cards
  • Internet access
  • adjustments for guests with disabilities

In rooms

  • ironing facilities
  • Internet access

At the property

  • adjustments for guests with disabilities

Pets

    Pets are allowed in the property.

Important information

Check-in

from 14:00 to 10:00

Available payment methods

Customer Service

Helpline:

801 000 781

Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 18:00

Dotrzyj do 3 mln turystów
Dodaj swój obiekt

Check our offer!

Aplikacja dla właścicieli obiektów

Learn more