Welcome to our cosy guest house in the Sowie [Owls'] Mountains, near the Walim Pass.
The serenity of the area and the crystal clear mountain air guarantee excellent relaxation. The facility is perfect for active leisure, and an excellent starting point for mountain hiking.
In the neighbourhood there are numerous hiking and cycling trails, cross-country skiing trails, ski runs, and horse stud farms.
We particularly recommend visiting:
- the Grodno Castle on the Lubachowskie Lake (also known as Bystrzyckie Lake)
- the Riese Complex which includes:
- the Osówka Underground Town
- the Walim Mines
- the Książ Castle
- the Srebrna Góra [Silver Mountain] Fortress.
The house is for private use of our guests (the hosts do not live there).
Downstairs you will find:
- a fully equipped kitchen (with tableware, pots and pans, an induction hob, a fridge, a dishwasher, a microwave oven, a kettle, a coffee maker, etc.),
- a living room with an open fireplace, cable TV, a comfortable big dining table for 16 people, Hi-Fi equipment,
- a spacious bathroom with a shower.
Upstairs 1st floor:
- a 35 sq meters bedroom with 2 double beds and a balcony,
- a 25 sq meters bedroom with 2 single beds, a TV and a balcony,
- a bathroom with a bathtub.
Upstairs 2nd floor:
- an 18 sq meters bedroom with a double bed and a balcony,
- an 18 sq meters bedroom with a double bed and a single bed and a balcony,
- for children there is a small playroom with toys, a drawing board, LEGO blocks, etc.
In front of the house there is a car park, and in the garden there is a bonfire area, a barbecue spot and a kids' swing. If requested, a travel cot is available. There are also ironing facilities in the house, a hair dryer, and a baby monitor.
In our house you are welcome to hold various events such as birthday parties, hen and stag parties, St. Andrew's Day parties, a visit of Santa Claus for children, etc.
The house is arranged to comfortably accommodate 15 people.
In case you need accommodation for more guests, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will settle the conditions individually. The price includes towels, bed linen, and the use of all utilities. The check-in starts at 2 p.m. and the check-out ends at 11:00 on the day of departure.
Small pets are welcome:)
We are looking forward to your visit!
Today: , from :