If you are wondering what to do with your free time, you are looking for an idea for an interesting form of recreation, and like contact with nature, visit “Dolina Bobrów” – an agritourist farm on the Świder River in the village of Wólka Dłużewska in the Mazowsze Region. You will rest in comfortable conditions in a new house or in a wooden thatched cottage – in peace and quiet, far from the city noise.
Here you can observe the life of beavers and other animals, listen to birds singing, visit nearby mansions and palaces and unique water mills.
Dolina Bobrów is agritourism of the best quality!
Agritourist farm "Dolina Bobrów" is located at the boundary of the Wólka Dłużewska village near forests in the Vistula Area of Protected Landscape.
The house is surrounded with a beautiful, groomed, spacious garden featuring a charming rock flowerbed and a pond. An attested playground with sways and a sandbox is available in the garden, as well as a bonfire and barbecue area. On the side of the garden, there is also a gazebo with benches and a table. Moreover, the farm features cultivated fields, meadows, pastured, and a vegetable garden.
A lot of attractions are awaiting you, including:
* smell of the forest
* sounds of water
* fresh air
* beautiful surroundings
* picturesque reserves
* picking mushrooms
* evening bonfires
We have a rich offer for children, including one-day trips and so-called green schools. We are committed to meeting your expectations and making your stay a pleasant one.
An unforgettable experience guaranteed!
We host our Guests in a house with an area of 170 m2, featuring:
*5 rooms for 1, 2, 3, and 4 persons (a total of 20 beds)
* living room
* separate entrance for agritourists
Fish ponds and the Świder River are located nearby. This encourages walking and cycling trips, and attracts enthusiasts of swimming and angling. "Dolina Bobrów" is also a perfect place for recreation for families with children. We accept pets. You can buy fresh milk, eggs, dairy products, homemade meats and other homemade produce here.
In addition to a guarantee of an excellent holiday in comfortable conditions and close contact with nature, the exceptionally attractive accommodation price is a great asset of our offer – from 25 PLN for children, and from 35 PLN for adults.
Programs from the ecological and educational offers are available at equally attractive prices:
* environmental path: 5 PLN/person
* trip to water meals: 5 PLN/person
* trips with a metal detector: 7 PLN/person
* pickling cabbage and cucumbers: 10 PLN/person
* making bread: 10 PLN/person
* processing flax: 5 PLN/person
* agriculture: 5 PLN/person
* farming: 5 PLN/person
* folk handicrafts (weaving with hey and wicker): 10 PLN/person
* processing cow and goat milk: 10 PLN/person
* vegetable garden: 5 PLN/person
* common meal made of self-made products at a bonfire: 15 PLN/person
* Christmas – competitions: making Christmas tree ornaments from straw, pictures with Santa Claus (one-day event) – 35 PLN/person
* cycling trip: 5 PLN/person
* "welcome to the spring": 35 PLN/person
In the case of ecological and educational programmes, the final price of each event is calculated individually depending on the detailed scope of service and number of participants. The condition of sale of a tourist event is ordering its performance by the customer, concluding an agreement, and presenting a list of participants including first and last name, date of birth, and address of permanent residence of each of the participants.
We organise various forms of recreation, such as:
* ecological programmes and educational workshops for children and teenagers
* running "green schools"
* integration events for companies – we have a room of 60 m2
* canoeing trips
* carriage and sleigh rides
* "Shrove Tuesday in Dolina Bobrów" – winter offer for organised groups, including a sleigh or carriage ride in the surrounding forests and valleys, ending in a bonfire or feast at a stove in a wooden thatched cottage
*St. John’s Day, Midsummer Eve
* cycling trips on nearby trails
* picking mushroom
* various events: St. Andrew’s Day in Mazowsze, telling fortune, pouring wax, telling stories, and other traditions,
* 6 December: making Christmas tree ornaments, singing carols, pictures with Santa Claus, competitions
* possibility to organise dancing events with a bonfire at the end of each of the events
For any further information please contact us on the telephone or by e-mail
Wólka Dłużewska 5
We are looking forward to your visit.
Today: , from :