We invite you to come and rest by the sea in Mikoszewo (Stegna commune, Pomeranian voivodship, on the Vistula Spit). We offer accommodation in rooms for 2 and 4 people (4x4; 1x2) in a single free-standing building.
The rooms are fully furnished with kitchenette (refrigerator, gas stove), bathroom with a shower cabin, WiFi, TV.
All rooms are newly built with a beautiful wood finish.
Rooms for 4 people consist of a ground-level part and an attic. At the ground level you will find a small living room with kitchenette and a bathroom. The attic has sleeping function, with 4 single-person sofas. This configuration ensures full comfort during your stay.
Room for 2 people is located entirely at the ground level.
As we offer year-round accommodation (equipped with central heating), please feel invited also in the low season, e.g. for New Year’s Eve or during winter break.
Moreover, the guests have at their disposal (included in the price of stay): bicycles, barbecue, a parking space.
tel. no. 607 311 323
e-mail: [Ask about accommodation]
PLN 30-40 (one person/per day)
The price depends on the duration of stay and the number of guests.
Mikoszewo is a charming town located on the right bank of the Vistula, on the picturesque Vistula Spit. Apart from relaxation on the beach (including a guarded beach; about 1500 m from our establishment), another true local attraction is taking a narrow-gauge train along the Spit (Mikoszewo-Stegna-Sztutowo line).
Moreover, our town serves as an excellent starting point for trips to Gdańsk (about 35 km away), Malbork (about 45 km away) and Krynica Morska (about 33 km away).
WE HEARTILY INVITE YOU TO STAY WITH US!
P.S. A few important matters:
1. The booking process requires you to provide your last name, contact telephone number and place of residence.
2. We do not require advance payment unless you insist that one should be settled. In such an event, we can send you the bank account number.
3. Please confirm your stay (either by phone or by e-mail) at least 7 days in advance.
4. Unconfirmed bookings will be considered a cancellation and the previously booked term will be made available to other guests.
5. Check-in is at 2 p.m. and check-out is at 11 a.m. Different check-in/check-out times are available upon prior agreement.
P.S. 2 We ask our guests to write a review on their stay at our establishment. Thank you in advance for leaving a review!
Today: , from :