We offer our guests two rooms for 2 or 3 people with bathroom, kitchenette in the hall and a private entrance – you can book the entire place as a holiday flat.
You can also book a chalet for 5 people.
Year-round offer – New Year’s Eve, St. Andrew’s, Christmas and Easter.
peace, quiet, hilly terrain, our own small fishing pond.
forest with abundant groundcover nearby (blueberries, blackberries, mushrooms), clear natural surroundings,
close encounters with forest game including birds (pheasant, roe deer, hare, partridge, black stork and white stork),
excellent cake and pies,
excellent cuisine of our home carer (elder flower drink, gourmet nettle soup, pierogi),
farmhouse-provided products and vegetables from private garden, available for purchase,
the farm is also a great starting point for excursions to the most interesting regions of the Świętokrzyskie Mountains.
Mini zoo: rabbits, goats, Vietnamese pigs, poultry, Cameroon sheep
We provide accommodation for guests during Christmas and Easter, New Year’s Eve, St. Andrew’s, Mardi Gras...
In the vicinity:
• Pottery Tradition Centre in Chałupki - 6 km, pottery firing and processing show
• Castle in Chęciny,
• Świętokrzyski National Park and numerous natural landscape parks,
• botanical garden in Młodzawy,
• Open Air Etnographic Museum w Tokarnia,
• Perła water park with pipeline in Nowiny,
• bison in Kurozwęki,
• bicycle rental – on site (2 bicycles)
• horse riding - 5 km
• baths - 5 km
• ski lift - 20 km
• forest – 500 m
• lakes –up to 3 km
• ponds –500 m, water reservoir – 5 km
• overnight stay – PLN 35
• overnight stay for one night – PLN 40
• chalet (no partial reservations available) – PLN 150
• full board – PLN 40,
• breakfast – PLN 15,
• lunch, dinner – PLN 25,
• Optional barbecue or bonfire – PLN 20 per person•, discounts for returning guests.
Different price list during Christmas, Easter and New Year’s Eve.
Today: , from :