Spend your vacations in our fairytale-like house in the mountains overlooking the Wielka Sowa with a babbling brook. The beautiful area will spoil you with stunning sights and attractions for tourists, their children as well as those that want to simply relax. The house is located about 200 m from a forest steeped in history - in it there is a mysterious World War II complex that was a part of the Riese complex at that time.
In the town of Zagórze Śląskie, located about 7 km away you will be able to see gorgeous and vast Bystrzyckie lake with a historic dam (40 m high). The panorama of the lake can be seen from an overlook tower in the Medieval Grodno Castle. Journeying in the other side from the house you will encounter the peak of Sowie Mountains - Wielka Sowa, tourist trails and skiing slopes.
The house is located on the outskirts surrounded by spruce and birch trees as well as a mountain brook.
Our guests may use an atmospheric house with a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms on the first floor as well as a balcony. In front of the house there is a terrace, a place for a grill and a bonfire. a hammock, sun loungers, a trampoline, climbing ladders and a sandbox. Additionally for children a tourist cot, a baby-changing station, a small bathtub, an abundance of toys and books.
Here you will not lack for attractions regardless of the weather.
We also recommend tourist attractions, such as:
- Grodno Castle in Zagórze Śląskie - 6 km
- A historic dam in Zagórze Śląskie - 7 km
- An outdoor swimming pool in Mezimesti, Czech Republic - 30 km
- Underground Riese complex: Włodarz - 400 m Osówka, Sztolnie Walimskie - 4 km
- Summer Sled Track in Jedlin Zdrój - 7 km
- „Czarodziejskie Liny” Adrenaline park as well as a climbing wall in Jedlin Zdrój - 7 km
- Książ Castle in Wałbrzych - 15 km
- Palm House in Wałbrzych - 15 km
- Peace Church in Świdnica - 5 km
- Mineral Water Drinking Room in Szczawno Zdrój - 17 km
- Skalne Miasto, Czech Republic - 45 km
- Srebrna Góra Fortress - 35 km
- Mountain trails, Wielka Sowa - 4 km, Kalenica - 10 km
- Jedlinka Brewery - 6 km
- Jedlinka Palace - 6 km
- Jedlinka horse stud - 6 km
- and many more
The house is available for a minimum of three days from May to October for:
2-4 people - 280 PLN
5-6 people - 380 PLN
7-10 people - 480 PLN
In the months between November-April there is the possibility of negotiating prices.
COME AND CHECK US OUT
Today: , from :