• studio apartments accommodating 2, 3, and 4 persons, with bathrooms and satellite TV;
• internet access;
• breakfast buffet, dinners available for purchase at a restaurant 400 m away;
• large dining room in the building – common room with satellite TV and VHS;
• large garden at the building – recreation area and playground, paved parking area;
• only 400 m to ski lifts KANIÓWKA;
• ski storage room;
• sauna and swimming pools available in an object 400 m away;
• barbecue area
Attractions in the area
The location of the object encourages active recreation. We are located nearby a number of attractions:
• ski lifts: one chair lift and 3 drag lifts
• skiing equipment rental
• skiing school
• recreation facilities with a swimming pool and sauna
• regional restaurant with traditional live music
• perfect place for cycling trips
• perfect place for picking mushrooms
• Termy Bania thermal pools
• mountain trails nearby
• organisation of sleigh rides
• bonfires – lamb and pig roasting
• organisation of New Year’s parties
1. Booking is made on the telephone.
2. Booking is made to the name of the person or company performing the payment.
3. Booking is deemed confirmed upon transfer of the arranged advance payment to the bank account of the Guest House. Making the advance payment and effective booking is equivalent to the acceptance of the booking conditions specified in these regulations by the booking person.
4. The advance payment amounts to 30% of the total price of stay.
5. Failure to transfer the advance payment within the arranged term results in booking cancellation.
6. The payment should be made within 7 days from the moment of booking or within the term arranged with the reception.
7. The booking fee (advance payment) is non-refundable, unless the booking is cancelled not later than 21 days before the planned commencement of the stay – in such a case 50% of the paid amount is refundable.
8. Failure by the Guest to arrive in the Guest House by 16:00 on the arrival day is equivalent to booking cancellation and possibility to rent the room to another Guest, unless arranged otherwise.
9. We kindly ask our Guests not to leave any items of value in the rooms. Failure to inform the reception on their existence will exempt the Guest House from liability in the case of their theft, loss, or damage. All personal items are left in the rooms at the Guest’s own risk.
10. We do not accept pets.
11. Children aged 10 or less must have an identification document specifying their date of birth.
Today: , from :